Print Preview problems

MIKE. 14:54 22 Apr 09

Does anyone have any clues as I am stumped. I am using both Vista and XP on two different machines both seem to have the same problems with print preview. If I recieve an email with more than one page and use print preview to view and print it only shows one page and if I try to print only one page is printed. How can I force print preview to show more than one page with emails. If I use word with two pages its ok. Help please

OTT_Buzzard 15:02 22 Apr 09

Is it a specific application that is doing it (e.g. ms word), or is it everything?

MIKE. 15:14 22 Apr 09

Word is ok it only seems to happen when using email attachments when its over two pages or more

MIKE. 15:17 22 Apr 09

If you go to a web page eg BBC etc and do print preview its ok emails causes problems

OTT_Buzzard 15:32 22 Apr 09

ok, two questions:

1, what email client are you using?
2, what printer do you have?

MIKE. 15:47 22 Apr 09

Thanks OTT_Buzzard what I have discovered if using an email from a company eg boots or others and attempt print preview you only get one page. There seems to be a disclaimer on these emails which states if you cant see this email correctly CLICK HERE when you do that it takes you to their web page and all is ok with Print Preview. So it appears to me as if its a design in the email system that only shows one page in certain
circumstances.

MIKE. 15:48 22 Apr 09

With regards to email client its Hotmail.

OTT_Buzzard 15:58 22 Apr 09

If it's hotmail then if you don't use it already, then try clicking on the "print" icon (roughly top center of the screen, next to 'move to').

That will bring up a print preview window.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009