Print Preview

Poplarsman 15:14 14 Dec 05

I recently purchased Belltech Greetings Card software & have a problem when trying to use "Print Preview" as it will only come up with one section & parts of others when 4 should be displayed evenly. Anyone any thoughts please?

woodchip 15:19 14 Dec 05

look for updates on the program site, also there should be help and facts

Poplarsman 19:21 14 Dec 05

Done all that & I've been in touch with supplier several times without success. They suggested it was a PC problem, but other printing software is ok.

brambles 21:07 14 Dec 05

click here
Suggest you download this excellent freebie - it will almost certainly contain templates for any Belltech Cards you produce.

Even Avery doesn't preview all 4 Sides!

I assume you are doing a 4 Page greetings card
Avery will show an Open Card with 2 A5 sheets side by side - this prints Pages 1+4
Then you create the same card again to produce 2+3. Then you print 1+4 turn the card over and print 2+3 - that's how I do it.
Avery are the leaders for Cards-Labels-Business Cards

Brambles

CHAIRLEG 22:07 14 Dec 05

click here
This has lots of features but not free.

DieSse 22:49 14 Dec 05

Check the printing is set to use A4 paper.

jack 08:59 15 Dec 05

In an earlier age PC's came bundled with all sorts of freeby Software one of which was Sierra Print Artist - It some times came with a printer also and has appeared on PCA cover disks
This I recall makes 4 page cards.

But then so does PaintShop pro if you create 4 new images and use the print preview feature to assemble the images in the right place.
The one thing not supplied with any of this software is Imagination - you have to supply your own

Poplarsman 12:15 15 Dec 05

Thanks for advice, etc. Perhaps I should also have mentioned that Belltech were able to return my own created card showing all 4 sections on an A4 4 fold card. Only once, briefly, did it flash up correctly with one of their own templates, and one of my own.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…