Print Perfect deluxe & Vista

jim walls 11:01 03 Dec 08

Have had problems installing Print Perfect dl from disc with Issue 162 of PC Advisor. I run Vista Home Premium with 2G memory.
Have talked with Neil Atkinson at Idigicon who informs that a rewrite has been sent to PC Advisor that works with all versions of Vista.
How do I go about getting a copy of this?

RickyC :-) 11:05 03 Dec 08

We now have a Vista-compatible build of this software which we will send to readers who bought the January issue of the magazine and are running Vista. Please send me a private message via the yellow envelope (by my user name) and I will arrange for a copy of the software to be sent to you.

We'll also include the Vista-compatible build of the software on the March issue DVD - so that any subscribers requiring this version can install the application from there.

Apologies for any inconvenience

regards
Richard
Software Editor

cgek.stevens7 19:52 15 Dec 08

I too have had probs loading off the disc. I have e mailed as suggetsed but he is out of the office till Next year! Can anyone give me the link to download prog. It was suggested we could getthe programme for vista upon request but no joy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…