print out list of progs

Is there a way for me to get a print out of all my programs that are installed on my computer list their size and location

VoG II 22:32 16 Jul 03

click here will list everything but not size or location.

VoG II 22:37 16 Jul 03

click here will show the size (of most of them) but not the location.

Pesala 13:26 17 Jul 03

click here to get a copy of this freeware utility. It displays your hard drive contents as coloured squares that are proportional to folder and file sizes. It makes it very easy to see where the most space is being used.

2xExplorer is a twin pane replacement for Windows Explorer and has many added features, including a folder data view which will list all the folders and their sizes. This list can be printed.

I find this to be a great piece of software and never use Explorer any more.
It's free from click here

BJ

Glyn-252301 16:07 17 Jul 03

Belarc (as VoG's first post) will in fact locate your software. At the end of every entry you will see a "star" just click on star and you are wisked to the location. If you then choose "details" on the "views" button you can tot up size. I appreciate that this will not give you a printout of both but some one may come up with answer. I would like to know that.

Regards G.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…