.Print Lines when printing spreadsheets

ponytail 14 Oct 12

I have Brother DCP-J315W Printer but when I pr.int off some spreadsheets there are no lines.I am using office 2003 running on windows 7.I am unable to find any option to select lines can someone advise.

mark2 14 Oct 12

go to >file >page set up >sheet, in the print section tick the gridlines box, should do it.

ponytail 14 Oct 12

Hi mark2 thanks for advice fine now had this pronblem bfore but forgot the the answer.Maybe you couldadvise me on another exel problem when I DO A SPREASHEET one of the colums is money there is a way but again have forgotten how to change it to cuuency sorry curency cant spell today must be the new keyboard.

Forum Editor 14 Oct 12

Right click on the column header and select "format cells". Select 'currency' from the tabbed menu that appears. Your currency type will appear by default.

Click your way out, and the figures in the column will appear correctly.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message