Print heads Canon BJC3000

jim63 05:53 04 May 07

Have tried every thing in other thread to get printer working.
It may be the print heads need replacing but they cost more than you could buy a printer for.
I only use this printer as a standby.
Would anyone have a print head they no longer need for the BJC3000 to see if that is why it is not printing

FatboySlim71 08:07 04 May 07

I have myself in the past been a customer of Canon but after having two Canon printers fail in around 14-15 months with printhead failure I now purchase HP when it comes to printers. I think your best bet mate is to purchase another printer, if no one can help you out with a printhead.

I am of the opinion that the printheads in Canons are way too soft and they tend to wear out quickly.

The reason I purchased my HP Photosmart C3180 was that this printer and most if not all HP printers have their printheads built into their ink cartridges, which means that everytime you change your ink cartridges you are also changing the printhead, which makes for a much more reliable and longer lasting printer. I also find that since purchasing HP, I have never had a clogged printhead.

If you are interested I have wrote a review on the HP Photosmart C3180, if you are going to be in the market for a new printer, I can highly recommend it. click here

jim63 17:04 04 May 07

Thanks for your reply. I use the Epson C66 printer which I find okay. I already have an Epson scanner which I use for scanning slides. I was trying to get the Canon printing to give to my daughter but as you say it will just be as cheap to buy another printer.
I had a Lexmark all in one but it stopped printing so just used the scanner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…