Print Envelopes - Word 2003

curly 13:49 22 Apr 04

For some reason, I am no longer able properly to print addresses using the envelopes task bar. It has recently started to print the address details across the envelope rather than in the normal position. I have tried altering the printing options but to no effect. I should be grateful for any ideas of how I may resolve this problem.

conrail 16:11 22 Apr 04

open word, right click on the tool bar away from the icons, select customize, select the center tab, commands, select tools from the left hand column then click on envelopes in the tool bar and drag it to the commands box then about halfway down, select envelopes and labels from the right hand column, drag this to the toolbar, this worked for me when I had the same problem

curly 16:46 22 Apr 04

I have done as suggested but I still have the same problem.

curly 16:46 22 Apr 04

I have done as suggested but I still have the same problem.

Munkeysbum 17:29 22 Apr 04

Select TOOLS - LETTERS And MAILINGS - ENVELOPES AND LABELS – OPTIONS – PRINTING OPTIONS – FROM FEED METHOD – choose ‘Face Up’ and then select either of the 3 options on the right of the 6 options at the top. I tend to use the far right option most of the time.

Go back to ENVELOPE OPTIONS and adjust Delivery Address ‘Font’ and change the ‘From Left’ and ‘From Top’ so that they DON’T show ‘Auto’.

You will see the position of your address in the Preview screen at the bottom.

Hope this is better for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…