Print Email addresses only from Address Book

Redlegs 16:42 26 Jul 07

Hi all !! , any one discovereed how to prepare a handy list from "Address Book " of just names and Email addresses ??(for PC--not Mac) ta!,Redlegs.

Tim1964 16:52 26 Jul 07

If you select File> Export> Email address (Contacts in Vista) and select CSV (comma separated values) and save it to somewhere you'll find easily. The resulting file is an Excel file and can be printed/manipulated/sorted as required.

I have a copy on a web based email service (Hotmail) because the list is then accessible from any net connected PC. Remember to take a printout when on holiday.

Hope that helps.

Stuartli 17:20 26 Jul 07

The method is detailed in the Outlook Express Help files (key in Printing Address Book Information).

Redlegs 18:13 26 Jul 07

Tim1964, thanks muchly --- just what I wanted and I got a choice of several "combinations"!!

To Stuartli ,-- thank you for the note, and for taking the time -- my mate and I ( in South Aust ) had flogged that Help file to death , and could not get just Email addresses , tho it did appear to be available for Macs ( after I Googled ) I might revisit with renewed confidence !! --and I'd better get to bed--- it's 2.45 am !!! cheers , Redlegs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…