print colour in Outlook emails

TN 19:26 29 Nov 03

I have upgraded both my computer and my operating system to Windows XP. I am using MS Office XP as well. When I start to compose an email the colour of the type is yellow - naturally you can see nothing on the white screen. I go into format and change the colour to Automatic abd proceed happily until the next time I am sending an email and then the same thing occurs. Can I force the *?/@**~* programme to continue using Automatic/Black instead of yellow which it seems to prefer?

Djohn 19:37 29 Nov 03

Go to the toolbar of Outlook express and click on tools/options/compose, then Font settings, look to the lower left and choose your colour. You can also choose your font type and size from here, and it will remain that way until you change it yourself.

I think that what you are doing at the moment is choosing your font colour from the compose box of the "Write email" window itself, this will only apply for the one message and revert back to default ready for next time. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…