print artist 4.0

dondons 14:27 29 Aug 03

does anyone have print artist version 4.0, i have been using it but have a border i like and want to move it to microsoft word. any suggestions

conrail 15:18 29 Aug 03

used to use v4 but now use printmaster, without reistalling my version cannot you drag and drop or cut/copy and paste?
will dig mine out and try, I upgraded to v6 but too many discs and no index so had to try each disc to find what I wanted so give up

conrail 15:26 29 Aug 03

sorry cannot check my version, bought it when I had a 486 [top of the range at the time and cost a fortune] now I have a p4 with 36Gb free hd space and the program tells me that my machine is not pewerful enough when it does the instalation test, will go on line to try to get updated drivers for it

conrail 18:29 29 Aug 03

still unable to install pa4, looked on sierra site, they advise disable anti virus software then by-pass all pa tests and disregard any error messages then complete installation, have done all they suggested and still wont install so unable to help with original query sorry

marjted 18:54 29 Aug 03

Can't remember much about P.A.4 but in P.A. 8 the routine is to 'select all' from the edit menu and then choose graphics or whatever to identify the section you want. Under file heading 'Objects' you are then able to export the slected objects.

Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…