Primax FU621D scanner /windows 2000 driver req.

Bellringer 16:47 12 Jun 06

I have upgraded from windows 98 to XP home. Primax scanner FU621D will not work. Primax says that a driver issued for windows 2000 may work. Where can I find this item. Any help appreciated by a member of the older generation.

Marsh Warden © ™ 17:38 12 Jun 06

click here you may have to register to download it (Free), if you have a problem I can download it and e-mail it to you.

Bellringer 16:20 13 Jun 06

Thank you for your help Marsh Warden, I have received the file but I am having trouble finding out how I can install it! It has appeared on the desktop as several notepad documents and a number of dll files. I cannot see an .exe file. can you help me? Sorry to be a burden. I have put the file on cd.

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:10 13 Jun 06

have you tryed left click on downloaded sr_fu_xp file you should have dowloaded click open when the self extractind archive comes up crate a folder in my docs and name is what you want save self extracting file to that folder then load drivers that way if you scanner is showing up in the device manager bit of your pc with a yellow ? use the update driver bit there when it asks for driver piont it to the folder you asve in my doc the name you called load drivers

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:15 13 Jun 06

ps if you dont have file sr_fu_xp email me yellow envelope i will send it to u its only 377kb in size small enoth for email

Bellringer 09:46 18 Jul 06

Many thanks to Marsh Warden and surfmonkey for the help on this subject. I had to place the driver in the drivers folder located in My Doc's. Eventually it installed and all's OK. once again, many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…