Prevx security

Jeffersonrex 16:01 20 Oct 09

This one has stumped all the experts, so I had no chance ! The problem is downloading my annual licence key number from Prevx ( anti-virus package). The company sent me a help box ( if thats the word) to assist with the down load but I cannot download that neither. Something on my computer is blocking both. I have no other security on the site that I know of . so what can it be ? Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks

Sea Urchin 16:10 20 Oct 09

It would be helpful if you could explain what is happening when you try to download - and detail any messages that are flagged up

Jeffersonrex 16:26 20 Oct 09

In the first instance ie unable to download and validate licence. I have pasted the number in the box provided by Prevx and pressed activate. An overriding box appears stating I am not connected to the internet which is obviously untrue. In the 2nd attempt Prevx suplly a password and a route to follow which is fine until the final box which states awaiting connection ( to who or what I havnt a clue)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 20 Oct 09

What browser are you using? IE8? Firefox? Chrome?

Jeffersonrex 17:22 20 Oct 09

Internet explorer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…