Pressit Labels

hinny 20:37 14 Mar 05

I use these labels, my new computer has Xp, the software I have is for Win 98. I installed it on the new computer and it just "hangs" and I have to come out of it. Please, does anyone know if I can obtain new software or know of a program that has Pressit templates. I have MS Photo editing 9, but it does not have the templates for Pressit. Today I bought a "Focus" program for cd labels and guess what, no Pressit templates there either. Help please as I have quite a lot of labels to use up !. Cheers

JonnyTub 20:42 14 Mar 05

click here acoustica cd label maker, quick, easy to use but not free, however the free trial gives you 7 days, and at the end of the trial it asks if you want another 7 days, and at the end of that, when you go to uninstall, it'll ask if you want another 7 days, quite a good 7 day trial in my opinion, oh and it's got's all the templates you could imagine, including press-it ones

Newuser4165 20:47 14 Mar 05

You may be able to run Pressit in Win98 Compatibilty Mode.
Do a search for the Pressit exe fle.
Right click on it and from the drop down menu select the appropriate compatibilty mode.
See if that allows you to run it without causing problems.

hinny 11:12 15 Mar 05

for your replies, found the website address on one of the packages and I managed to download the upgrade for XP. Many thanks. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…