Preloaded 'Instant CD DVD' file missing

deannatrois 05:15 29 Apr 03

Bought a 2600 PowerStation Plus (XP software)from Time Computers with preloaded software as above for DVD RAM drive. Haven't used it yet but when I tried to install a Visioneer One Touch 9000 USB scanner (which can scan to disc) it was looking for and couldn't find a file called InstantCDDVD.msi. I don't know if the problem is with the installation of the scanner and its looking for a file that doesn't exist or Time Computers haven't installed the Instant CD DVD software properly. Altho I paid for a System and Drivers CD/Reload CD from Time, this only supports the main hardware, not peripherals. I have searched extensively on the HD of the pc and the discs but can't find this file at all. The Pinnacle technical support web site doesn't and I don't really know where to go for this single file. Unfortunately, all these suppliers all seem to be of a bunch in terms of technical support.

Would appreciate any help or ideas lol!

and yes I do know that there are more reliable PC suppliers than Time Computers but unfortunately, it was all I could afford and better than not having a PC at all. The rest of it is fine. I half expected it to be in pieces when it arrived lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…