Practice makes Perfect???

Sethhaniel 08:52 21 Jun 04

Yes you've guessed it..
Its Tiscali CD removal time -
and the number of the beast this time is (page)133 -So for the first time I have a pristine copy of PCA plus and undamaged Tiscali CD in two seperate locations.

Is this a First??!!

Old Shep 11:16 21 Jun 04

I bet the Tiscali CD is the one in the bin!!!!!

Sethhaniel 11:56 21 Jun 04

as a bird scarer ;-)

phil.smith 12:28 21 Jun 04

Still have problems with mine!!

Getting a little tired of having to be so careful so that I don't tear out a piece of the article on the other side!!

pj123 12:48 21 Jun 04

I don't bother anymore now. I take my old mags to the doctor's surgery. Gives the patients something to do while waiting.

Sethhaniel 13:35 21 Jun 04

would at least put a bit off 'Shareware' or 'Freeware' on its CD - to at least tempt a person to look at it...

Old Shep 15:27 21 Jun 04

Hope you followed your own advice and glued some bread to your bird scarer so the birds can peruse it.

Sethhaniel 15:59 21 Jun 04

outer sleeve - hold it in your hand betwen forefinger and thumb and at an angle of 10 degree to the level and flick the wrist letting the disc go at the limit of flick - this ensures that the disc will fly to the ultimate distance from your person -

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…