PPS file

Kernow999 12:52 14 Dec 03

I have received an e-mail with a PPS file attachment. How do I open it? What do I use, please?

MAJ 12:56 14 Dec 03

It's a PowerPoint Slide Show, Kernow999, to view it download the PowerPoint viewer, click here if you don't already have PowerPoint as part of MS Office.

MAJ 12:57 14 Dec 03

Don't forget to scan the attachment, with your anti-virus software, before opening it, if you don't know the sender.

Big Elf 12:59 14 Dec 03

From click here

"MicroSoft Powerpoint slide show presentation. Double-clicking on this file will cause the slide show to run. (Your entire screen will go blank and soon be filled by the first slide. Left-click with your mouse to progress through the slides; hit Escape on your keyboard at any time to exit.) .pps files are often distributed by e-mail."

I strongly recommend that you virus check this file, particularly if it's from an unknown source, before even considering whether to open it.

Big Elf 13:00 14 Dec 03

Have to brush up on my typing speed.

Kernow999 13:05 14 Dec 03

Thank you guys. Very helpful, as ever. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…