honda5 20:13 18 Jan 05

How do I load the software that I believe is in Powertoys that will give me the ability to right click a folder and then "send to"....."any folder" I can select from a browser .
Windows(XP) only allows sending to a limited selection of folders or devices

Jackcoms 20:18 18 Jan 05

Do you mean which software?

If so, try Tweak UI.

Technotiger 20:19 18 Jan 05

Hi, not sure if this will do what I hope it will?

Technotiger 20:20 18 Jan 05

Shucks!! it didn't - sorry.

Technotiger 20:22 18 Jan 05

Hi, me again - this time,

click here

Technotiger 20:42 18 Jan 05

By email - I've downloaded TweakUI and extracted al files but still need help to access/load the "send to" bit - ?help

Please Post within the thread so all can see and offer help.

If you use my above click-here you should be able to download and install all the Powertoys for Xp.
I am sorry but I am not completely familiar with all the options, never having needed them - I am just trying to help by pointing you in the right direction.

Don't be upset/put off, I am not admonishing you.

powerless 20:54 18 Jan 05
  VoG II 21:06 18 Jan 05

click here to explain what to do with Powerless link.

powerless 21:11 18 Jan 05

Your scroller not working? ;-))

Jackcoms 21:12 18 Jan 05

It is usual to post your question in the Forum so that all members can see it and/or respond.

Please do NOT use the yellow envelope as that sends an e-mail direct to an individual - as you have done to me.

I believe (but others may know better) that the option you need in Tweak UI is under 'My Computer'; 'Special Folders'.

I suggest you post your question (which you e-mailed to me) in this thread for others to see.

VoG II 21:14 18 Jan 05

Sorry but it explains that you can use this old powertoy with XP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…