Powerquest Drive Image 7

poheron 22:04 23 Feb 04

I have 2 networked PC's linked by a cross over cable and both running XP Pro. The network was fine prior to installing DI7, including internet, file & printer sharing, but after installing DI7 the PC's would not communicate with each other apart from sharing an internet connection. I uninstalled DI7 and everything worked again.
Has anybody any suggestions as to how I can run this program across a network.

woodchip 22:12 23 Feb 04

Will DI run from floppy disc check the CD's Program Folder for a Readme file in Explorer. I have older DI and can run from two floppy discs and Write to CDRW discs

poheron 19:04 25 Feb 04

DI7 runs in windows and will boot from the cd. The program has to be installed in order to work, but when installed my network fails, with only the shared internet connection working. I chose DI7 because of it's ability to copy images to DVD and across a network to another hard drive, but with the problems I am having, it seems a bad choice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…