Powerproducer on November CD

scoman 19:00 14 Oct 03

Please help me :(

The magazine says minimum sys requirements are Win 95 and above.
I have Win 98.
On install, I get the message that min of Win98SE is required or above.

Is there anything I can do to get round this (other than buying a new OS!). There was no patch on the gocyberlink website. The lady on the PC Advisor phoneline suggested I try the mindscape website??!!

This is my first edition of PC Advisor, and I bought it for this very software!

mark500 19:13 14 Oct 03

click here

Some patches here to upgrade a little.

scoman 19:32 14 Oct 03

Thanks mark500, but I can't install the original to add the patches too.

I only want to use the software to create a photocd, can anyone recommend a free alternative, if this problem cannot be fixed?

Thanks for your help.

mark500 19:40 14 Oct 03
  scoman 20:48 14 Oct 03

Thanks again Mark, but that software won't produce a photocd as far as I can see.
Best wishes, Scott

mark500 20:53 14 Oct 03

Foto Time FotoAlbum is a digital photo organizer that allows you to sort organize your photos into albums, sort them, filter them by date, text keywords and more. You can also import pictures directly from your digital camera, a scanner or create a FotoAlbum CD (ISO image or ready-to-burn folder). FotoAlbum displays a handy timeline on top of the interface, which allows you to quickly jump to pictures taken in a certain year. You can add comments and keywords to each image, view them as a slideshow, create a screensaver and more. Additional features include easy emailing and resizing of pictures, support for external editors and more. The software also integrates smoothly with the FotoAlbum online photo storage service, which allows you to create an online web album for family and friends to visit. This feature requires a yearly fee, but is not needed nor required to use the functionality of the album software.

scoman 22:08 14 Oct 03

The main aim, is to make a photocd, which can be played on an ordinary DVD player, I don't think FotoAlbum has this feature. Thanks anyway.

mark500 23:00 14 Oct 03

You would have to make it as a VCD and that can be done with Nero.

Also click here for lots of help and tools :-)

GroupFC 08:16 15 Oct 03

Have a look at this post and see if there is anything here that will help click here

ianhski 18:08 19 Oct 03

Did you get asked for a CD Key? If so where did you get one from?

adamagain 18:33 19 Oct 03

You get this key from there site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…