PowerPoint XP question

Madscot_uk 22:58 26 Jan 06

I have a group of animated objects, showing a traffic light sequence, for a title slide of a presentation. I can get induvidual animations to repeat, but how do i get the sequence to repeat untill a mouse click?

Any help appreciated

SANTOS7 23:15 26 Jan 06

Loop an animation
If the Custom Animation task pane is not displayed, on the Slide Show menu, click Custom Animation.
In the Custom Animation task pane, in the Custom Animation list, click the item that you want to change the timings for.
Click the arrow and click Timing.
In the Repeat list, do one of the following:
If you want to repeat the animation a set number of times and then stop, type in a numerical value.
If you want to allow the animation to repeat until you click the slide, click Until Next Click.
If you want to allow the animation to repeat until all other animations on the slide are finished, click Until End of Slide.

Have powerpoint but don't use it , typed continuous animation into "help" and this is what i got i hope it helps,good luck...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…