powerpoint xp

monkon 17:07 23 Mar 03

can anyone give me a clear answer on the following question: does ppviewer97 work with powerpoint xp when you want to create a pack n go file? i am using the viewer from an office 97 disc but i am having a lot of problems getting it working. If anyone can solve this little problem for me i would be very grateful to them. if the viewer does not work is there any way i can save a file so people without powerpoint on their pc can use it?

Forum Editor 17:16 23 Mar 03

of the PowerPoint viewer available for download on the Microsoft Office Website.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear to support all aspects of PowerPoint 2002 (the version you're using), but I have found that it's pretty good.

Features not supported are:

Picture bullets,

Automatic numbering,

Animated GIF pictures,

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) controls.

ActiveX controls are not supported by the viewer either

You can get the viewer if you
click here

monkon 12:47 28 Mar 03

my problem now then is that my presentation includes a fair number of animated gifs. with the actual animation being a major factor in the style of the presentation it is important that i include them. is there any info on when they might resolve above mentioned issues for the updated version?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…