Powerpoint and Windows Movie Player

Duncanf 14:30 05 Mar 09

I would like to use the effects and transitions from Windows Movie Player in a normal Powerpoint presentation. Is this possible? Thanks in anticipation.

Duncanf 18:52 05 Mar 09

Is it possible to use the effects and transitions featured in Windows Movie Maker in a straightforward Powerpoint presentation?

Fermat's Theorem 19:05 05 Mar 09

programmes with their own respective effects and transitions.

Did you think of making your movie in MovieMaker and then importing it into Powerpoint?

:-)

Duncanf 19:16 05 Mar 09

Thank you for reply. Yes, that's exactly what I hoped to do. I'm used to working with Powerpoint but liked the WMM effects and transitions. Does it sound impossible?

Fermat's Theorem 19:27 05 Mar 09

you will find Insert Movie as an option on the Insert tab.

It is also possible to do it in the earlier versions of PowerPoint, but I don't have access to them now. My memory is that it was "Edit/Insert/Movie".

To answer your question, it is quite possible and not at all difficult to insert MovieMaker movies into PowerPoint.

Investigate and have fun!

Hope this helps :-)

Duncanf 19:31 05 Mar 09

Thank you for helpful comments. I do have an older version of Powerpoint and your memory of access is correct! That's sorted me out and thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…