Powerpoint Interactive

Mysticnas 19:49 01 Jan 05

Hi all..

happy new year!

Just a quick question about powerpoint.

I'm doing a presentation and inbetween slides i want to click on a particular point on the current slide (hotspot) and launch a another presentation but in a window smaller than the original slide.

EG... the main slide has some text and 3 hotspots. When i click on each of the hotspots i want to launch a new window doing a auto slideshow of some jpegs).

Is there a way do to that?

Thanks all!!!

JaßîsFaß ˜ 21:53 01 Jan 05

I think you are looking to embed a seperate PPS into another PPS, if so try:

1. Insert
2. Object
3. Be sure Create from File is checked
4. Click on browse
5. Highlight PowerPoint file you wish to embed
6. OK
7. OK
8. Doubleclick on the inserted PowerPoint to begin playing it in slideshow format
(Note: use this same method to embed word documents, excel worksheets, media clips, and many more as indicated in the scroll bar under inserting objects)

mattyc_92 21:58 01 Jan 05

Hi, you can create the "hotspot" to open another presentation, but you can only run them in "full-screen"

JaßîsFaß ˜ 22:14 01 Jan 05

Unless this is more what you are trying to achieve -

click here

Not something I've any experience in though but it does look on the lines of what you described. It does refer to 'playing another slideshow within the current slide'.

Mysticnas 00:28 02 Jan 05

I've resorted to using jabisfab's suggestion for the time being. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the get the embedded slide show to play automatically without playing full screen either...

I knew i should have done it in director!!! Grr...

thanks guys!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…