powerpoint file transfer to earlier MS Office version

Damarc 10 Mar 13

A presentation file was transferred to me which was a ppt macro enabled file 2007. I have MS Office ppt 2003 and when I tried to open it it said no text converter was installed for a file of this type. And I couldn't save it to a .pptm again for the same reason. Is this because my MS Office is now too old to accommodate the later edition files?

Woolwell 10 Mar 13

You will need to download and install the converter pack download. More details Open Powerpoint 2007 in an earlier version.

Damarc 11 Mar 13

I've downloaded but when trying to install it says I already have the file installed.???

Woolwell 11 Mar 13

Is it already listed in Control Panel add/remove programs?

The easiest way is to get the originator to save the PowerPoint file in an earlier version and resend it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message