Powerpoint dilemma...

Mr Confused 10:42 29 Sep 05

I have created a presentation using Powerpoint which is going to be sent via email. The presentation has confidential information in it, I would like the presentation to be viewed only once and then delete itself.

I was thinking of running a macro or visual basic script. Ideally I would like to erase the file permanently from the persons computer. However, if this is not possible, I was thinking another solution would be to run the presentation and at the end delete all of the slides and use save (to effectively save a blank presentation). Any thoughts on how I can do this?

Catastrophe 11:07 29 Sep 05

How about putting it on a (new) website for a limited period? Arrange a time to view. Then delete.

But could it be copied from the website? And could it be copied from email copy anyway?

Yoda Knight 12:59 29 Sep 05

If you use the VBA thats built in you should be able to disable it at least. Maybe after a certain date ?

Mr Confused 14:30 29 Sep 05

Thanks for that I'll have a little play around with VBA later and get back to you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…