Powerpoint

knobler 17:26 13 Jul 06

Hi,

Does anybody know how I can save the pictures in a powerpoint presenation as screen savers?

Thanks

Bagsey 20:50 13 Jul 06

^

VoG II 20:56 13 Jul 06

Right click the picture, select Save Picture As.

How you turn these into a screensaver I don't know.

This will only work with Powerpoint, not the Powerpoint Viewer.

Simsy 21:18 13 Jul 06

to save the pictures, as described by VoG™, you can turn them into a screensaved using Irfanview, which is free. click here

Onc einstalled, open Irfanview, then file>slideshow and it's pretty obvious from the dialogue that opens.

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

Quiet Life 21:55 13 Jul 06

Hi
1. Assuming you have Powerpoint. Open the presentation and then save as and scroll to .jpegs and save them in a new folder. You will then have all the slides in a folder that you can open and discard any that you do not want.

2. If you have not got Powerpoint but only the Powerpoint Viewer. You will have to play the presentation and by hitting the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard this will save that slide to the clipboard.
In your photo editing Program Open File from Clipboard and then save the slide in a folder. You will have to do this for all the slides.

Having now got all the slides in either method 1 or 2 in a folder right click on the Desktop and then Display Properties then Screen Saver then My Picture Slideshow then Settings then Browse to the folder with the slides .

I think you will find copy and paste does not work for copying slides in a Powerpoint show and Irfan will only create a screensaver from a folder of slides as it cannot open Powerpoint presentations.

Simsy 05:12 14 Jul 06

even easier than I realised!

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…