Powerpoint 2007 insert 3D animated object

Picklefactory 12:23 07 Apr 08

Any Powerpoint wizz kids in?
Not my thing PP, but I have a free 3D drawing viewer called eDrawings from Solidworks, which provides a means to animate a 3D drawing (Just rotates it for display) and I want to insert a 3D animation. It is supposed to be possible to insert an eDrawing file into PP. The help file in eDraw is of little help, although it does briefly state that this is possible. I can insert the object, but the only way I can get it to animate, is when I edit the object. I can't find a way to get PP to make it work via slide show. I can save the eDraw file as HTM, but can't manage to get that to animate in PP either. Any suggestions folks?
Thanks

recap 14:54 07 Apr 08

click here it is 2 years old but still may help you Picklefactory.

Picklefactory 17:29 07 Apr 08

......but I'm afraid that didn't help. I've Googled some similar threads, but none have reached any definitive conclusion as yet. My other option is to see how I can insert a HTM file and get that to run with slide show.

VoG II 17:36 07 Apr 08

You could try asking at click here

Picklefactory 18:17 07 Apr 08

It's worth a shot, I'm sure. This presentation is not that important, so if I don't find easy answer soonish, I think I'll just sack it. I'll tick as resolved.
Thanks folks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced