Powerplay Direct

donatello 11:25 01 Sep 07

Powerplay have been asked to replace my pc and at this time it has now been 6 weeks and still no sign of it.They sent a spec for new build after 4 weeks of waiting.I asked for 2 upgrades of mainboard and cpu.They e-mailed back saying this would cost extra I agreed it was ok,and I would pay by card or cheque.This was on the 20/8.I was expecting delivery soon so rang today to ask for a delivery date,was told Spire pcs building the pc had still not sent through the upgrade extra cost.Im gobsmacked they did not ring to request or e-mail them again to ask why there was such a long delay.Does anyone think I should contact my insurance company and complain or just keep waiting,I think its a joke.I guess ill have to wait at least another 2 weeks before I get it if not longer.This will then be a total of 10 weeks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…