PowerDVD??

SAH 16:01 22 Jul 03

If I play a DVD using PowerDVD and I right mouse click, a menu bar appears and one of the options is Karaoke but it isn't in bold. Is there anyway of accessing this option, I've tried going into audio option via the configuration menu, to see if there is anything I can change but without success. I haven't even got a user guide for PowerDVD so I don't know what my options are.

Jester2K II 16:14 22 Jul 03

USe a Karaoke CD!! Only this specific type of DVD will allow you to use that option.

Jester2K II 16:15 22 Jul 03

Selecting Karaoke Options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to look for the Karaoke Logo on the package for not all karaoke titles fully support Dolby AC-3.

Upon inserting your karaoke disc, be sure PowerDVD is in disc mode and your microphone is installed properly.

Press Play and then the menu screen will appear. Use your Menu Pad or choose a song by clicking on it with your mouse.

During playback, click on Karaoke and then select from: dual vocal channels on (Vocal Both), either Vocal 1 or Vocal 2 on, or have both off (Vocal None).

Begin singing!

Note: The above options' availability depend on the DVD title's authors.

Karaoke Menu
Position your cursor above the Karaoke button and right click for the menu. Click once on your selection.

SAH 16:21 22 Jul 03

Thanks Jester2K II!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…