POWER SCAN PROBLEMS

Obi One Kenobi (without the Force) 22:52 31 May 05

I’m having some trouble in removing POWER SCAN from my PC, every time I think I have got rid of it keeps coming back with I restart the PC. I have tried various software like, Spy Doctor, Spy Bot, Spy ware Blaster, Xoff Spy, Hijack This, and so forth. But It still keeps coming back.

I has hopping that Hijack this would get rid of it, may be I’m not deleting the right stuff can any one help.

I have windows xp 2002

Technotiger 23:02 31 May 05

Hi, first, go off-line, then disable System Restore, then run all your spyware/ad-aware etc programs again. Then re-enable System Restore and re-boot pc.

Then, keep your fingers crossed.

If this does not work - do a Search for Power Scan - including all hidden files and folders, if anything shows up in the Search window highlight and delete. Then do a re-boot. Good luck.

Cheers.

Technotiger 23:03 31 May 05

ps - May the Force be with you.

gave that a go no luck, sorry

Technotiger 23:59 31 May 05

Sorry that didn't work - only other thing I can suggest is to Post a Hijack This on here and ask for help to interpret it. I'm afraid that is something I cannot help with though.

Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…