power problem

SAEED SHAIKH 04:27 AM 23 Apr 12

hi i have a samsung laptop which model is rv510. its was working fine but last 2 days when im preassing power button its on only for 3 sec, its show sumsung disply screen and thaan turn off, and than again again same procedure but its on only couple of sec and but, than i takeoff battery even im take ram out from laptop same condition than im fully open laptop and takeoff battery but same now im trying to copy bios but its not booting from usb stick if any body have know any solution plz let me know on my email thx [email protected] same id has yahoo.com or gmail.com

birdface 07:17 AM 23 Apr 12

Try tapping F8 or F5 as the Laptop starts to get into safe mode.See if it starts that way.

Try removing the Battery and power cord.Holsd down the Start button for 50 seconds.Plug in the power cord again and try without the battery.

sharpamat 08:17 AM 23 Apr 12

As an addion to buteman It is never a wise option to post your email address on an open forum. It may be worthwile contacting the FE to edit this out

Procrastinus 14:56 PM 23 Apr 12

Might be worth checking that the lid switch is not stuck in the 'down' position - I had this same problem on a Dell and a bit of switch cleaner solved the problem.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…