Power Point Slide Layout - individual slides?

Mysticnas 22:06 21 Jan 06

hi all!

is there any way to apply layout orientation to each individual slide/page in powerpoint?

For example some slides in portrait and some in landscape?

Thanks all.

VoG II 22:12 21 Jan 06

I'm pretty sure that the page orientation is set by the template and that you can't switch within the same presentation.

I would be very happy to be proved wrong!

Mysticnas 22:36 21 Jan 06

:o(

rmcqua 22:59 21 Jan 06

Sadly, true (if anyone knows otherwise then I have until Thursday to change the presentation I'm currently working on)!

Mysticnas 23:00 21 Jan 06

tomorrow night :o(

Bagsey 10:43 22 Jan 06

The answer to your question is yes you can change the page layout from page to page.
Start your project from templates or blank page. When you want another page goto insert new page then a new blank page will be set change this by clicking on your choice of template.I hope this answers your question .

Bagsey 11:39 22 Jan 06

Sorry I meant to add. If you go to the help file and type in PORTRAIT you will get a lot of advice on changing from Landscape to Portrait view.

scotty 11:47 22 Jan 06

One option would be to create different slideshows for each part of the presentation. You can add an action button on the last slide which hyperlinks to the next presentation. Messy, but it does get around the portrait/landscape limitation. Save files with .pps extention so that they open up in slide show view.

Action buttons are excellent for navigating within a presentation too. You can have buttons to take you to next, previous or an index slide for example.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now