Power point query

bruno 17:19 24 Sep 05

I have been sent a dozen beautiful pictures as a powerpoint slideshow.Is it possible to somehow transfer these and save them as individual pictures on my hard drive.I have tried right clicking but no suitable options are offered.

VoG II 17:32 24 Sep 05

Assuming that you have Powerpoint and not just the viewer then if you use File | SaveAs to save as a Powerpoint presentation you will then get Save as picture as an option on the right click menu.

bruno 17:45 24 Sep 05

I have Power Point allright but these pictures are in e mail form and when I open it I have a series of full screen pictures with no menues or anything.Just the pic.When right clicking I am given 6 choices but none of them do what I want.

wint 19:20 24 Sep 05

It should come as an attachment which you *should* be able to open separately in Power Point.

Sounds as though it isn't though.

A long winded way round could be to send it to a (your?) Yahoo e-mail or Google gmail account which split the attachment from the message. You can then save it and do the business as VoG™ suggests.

scotty 19:44 24 Sep 05

The e-mail attachment will have a .pps file extension. You need to save the e-mail attachment to your hard drive and then rename it with an extension .ppt.

bruno 19:46 24 Sep 05

Thanks for your help folks.I have managed to do it by Print Screening every slide and pasting into Word.It has done what I want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac