Power Point Presentation

Yorkie 1 11:55 23 Feb 06

Hi There, I have prepared a short PoerPoint presentation on a desk top PC, it works fine. I have tried to transfer it to a lap top and all is well except the timing goes haywire. For the transfer process I have tried a wireless net card and a CD both with the same result. The CD is fine when played on the original PC. Any thoughts?

pc_sausage 12:09 23 Feb 06

Is the timing to do with slide transition, with music playing or sound effect timings etc?

I have found in the past that doing a slideshow, with transition & music slows down on a laptop.

Not sure the full reasons why, but may help to close all other windows (& maybe even re-boot) then try it. If it's overheating, that could be a cause?

Sorry it's not more clear - I'm not very techy

Yorkie 1 12:15 23 Feb 06

Hi pc_sausage
Thanks for taking the trouble, but it is the transition timing that's the problem, however I am not using and form of sound. Even playing the sequence straight from the CD on the lap top, the timing is all out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…