Power Point

stevekennedy 12:45 07 May 12

Hi

How do i put movie files onto a power point slide... i did manage to do it once, however when i opened the presentation the movies wouldnt work.. i think i should of embeded them, but im not sure how ?

northumbria61 14:29 07 May 12

Any movie you "insert" into PowerPoint is really only linked to your presentation; it plays from a location outside the PowerPoint .ppt file and is not a physical part of it. When you insert the file, PowerPoint creates a link to the movie file’s current location.

Follow the instructions here enter link description here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:59 07 May 12

–Save video or video segment to your computer –View > Toolbars > Control Toolbox –Click on More Controls (hammer and wrench icon) –Scroll down to Windows Media Player –Draw a box that will become the image below –Right click on the media player > Select properties –Click on the empty cell next to “Custom” –Browse for your video > Click OK –In slideshow mode, you will be able to play the video embedded with controls like rewind, fast forward, sound, etc. –You can also right click to open more menu controls, like View > Full Screen

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…