buttybox 19:22 30 Jul 03

can anyone get me my cd code for my power dvd

Śamurai Ĵack ₪₪ 19:33 30 Jul 03
  woodchip 20:06 30 Jul 03

I am mystified, How is that link going to get the CD product key from the CD

woodchip 20:08 30 Jul 03

It should be on the CD sleeve, have you thrown it. On an orange sticker

Śamurai Ĵack ₪₪ 20:22 30 Jul 03

No Mystery about it woodchip. If you've lost your CD Key for your software, contact the Manufacture of the Software.

woodchip 22:05 30 Jul 03

They will tell you to go out and buy again, more often than not.

Jean-Luc Picard 00:34 31 Jul 03

Enter the registry editor by clicking Start>Run and typing regedit. Click on the plus sign next to HKEY_CURRENT_USER. Then click on the plus sign that is then displayed next to software. Follow the same procedure clicking the plus sign next to the Cyberlink folder. You should then be able to see the Power DVD folder. Click on this, not the plus sign and on the right hand side of your screen you should see an entry 2nd from the top entitled CDKey. The key is under the column headed Data. Please ensure you do not make any inadvertant changes while viewing you registry as these will have an adverse effecy on the running of your PC. Good Luck

thanks Jean-Luc Picard thats good to know,

Jean-Luc Picard 01:07 31 Jul 03

Anytime, only pleased I could be of some use. A similar method can also be used to locate missing Ahead Nero Burning Rom keys.

buttybox 19:41 31 Jul 03

please could anybody please explain how to retrieve this code in simple terms as iam just starting up thanks everybody paul

ellas 19:47 31 Jul 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…