power dvd missing

ozzy 123 17:39 11 Jan 03
  ozzy 123 17:39 11 Jan 03

Hi
since pc world installed a new hard drive two months ago im finding over a period of time differant softwares missing from my pc.they had to re tatoo the startup recovery discs so as my software that came built on to the pc matched the new hard drive. when i rang them to say the dvd software was missing they said just go to google and find the web site for power dvd to download the software. which i have done but i was confused when i got there because it seems there are only addons to upgrade the software you allready have but as mine is missing i cant add any thing to it. i find i cant play DVD'S on my pc when i put a disc in to play a warning box appears saying no DVD decoder is present on my system. can any one please help where can i download a full decoder or player.
many thanks ozzy....

VoG™ 17:42 11 Jan 03

Here's a free one click here

woodchip 17:42 11 Jan 03

It mean's you will now have to buy the program, as pc world as lost it from your recovery disc

woodchip 17:44 11 Jan 03
  woodchip 17:46 11 Jan 03

cannot type fast enough, It goes to show what can be got for free

billyliv 18:02 11 Jan 03

Hi, If you need a key for Power DVD mail me. (Above Board).

VoG™ 19:21 11 Jan 03

By e-mail: thanks mate i downloaded it and tried to play a dvd but the disc never even showed up on the player and its still telling me no decoder found. thanks for all your help
-----------------

Go to click here

Scroll down a bit, on the left hand panel you woill see "Free DVD Codec Installer. Click on this and it'll get you up and running.

For future reference its best to reply to your thread instead of e-mail which is for other things.

ozzy 123 20:25 11 Jan 03

hi every one thanks for all the advice got the dvd player downloads without any probs the only thing is when i play a dvd the film is half and half on the screen i loose half on the right hand side of the screen its only the movie that is half and half the actua players skin is ok.
can any one please help again.
(Sorry to be a pain in the you know what).
many thanks again ozzy...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…