Postings Disabled

Scubaman 14:46 26 Aug 05

Can anyone tell me why my 'View my Postings' tab has been disabled? Have I done something wrong?

Skills 14:57 26 Aug 05

No it has been disabled for everyone in an effort to sort out on going bugs with the site.

pj123 15:17 26 Aug 05
  polymath 18:11 26 Aug 05

If the FE's experiment's still going, perhaps making this thread stay at the top of the list might help with it?
I don't know how it's done, but the editor of another forum does it, when she has a message she'd like everyone to read.
It might save some queries about My Postings, too!

polymath 18:14 26 Aug 05

Sorry - I was referring to the FE's thread via pj123's link! (thought I was posting to that).

polymath 20:00 26 Aug 05

FE's answered my question, in response to someone else; it wouldn't be practicable to keep his thread at the top.

The problems (see link above) are still being sorted out, so My Postings is still disabled.

I'm just making a note of any topic titles of mine, so I can search for them. (It's only just occurred to me to try making them Favourites - maybe that'll work).

Southernboy 20:57 26 Aug 05

and only noticed this thread afterwards so my apologies.

I agree that it might be a good idea to allow us to delete our own threads once they have been closed. Someone once suggested that old threads could be moved to an archive which seems a good idea.

Would it not be a good idea for the FE to have his own forum so that any messages would be easily accessible?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…