//some 3rd party need geo

Posting taken out

bretsky 11:45 11 May 05

Have be going mad trying to look for a posting the other day which I found highly amusing but cannot find it in my postings.

Just realised it must have been taken out of the forum because of the persons foul language in **!##** form, which was used in frustration. The posting was from somebody who's other half had installed xp pro and this person could not get the quicktime player to work and was getting really steamed up and somebody posted "calm down, dear it's only a computer" oh I lol.

Could FE or somebody please confirm this as I was going to copy and email it to one of my "newbie to computing friends".

bretsky ;0)

mattyc_92 11:58 11 May 05

I seem to remember this... but can't find it in "My Postings" either...

bretsky 12:05 11 May 05

Ahhh, so I'm not the only one then, I've been looking for ages, going through each posting, but it's not there.

I understand why it has been removed and I wasn't trying mock people in there frustration, I was merely trying to prove to my friend that computers can get to you like that.

bretsky ;0)

pj123 12:10 11 May 05

If it has been deleted by the FE it won't be available anywhere on the Forum.

Only hope is that the originator has now "calmed down" and will, perhaps, repost in an acceptable manner.

bretsky 12:18 11 May 05

Phew thanx, thought I was going off my chump

matter closed then.

bretsky ;0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…