poster pics

fitcher 20:52 17 Oct 04

using an a 4 printer .I want to print poster size pics ,I try the method of cropping four quarters of a pic .then individualy printing each quarter and sticking with clear tape .on the back but it is touch and go, getting it just right is a problem .so what do you all do? .my wife has a crossstitching disk that does this but leaves the mesh lines ,,just imagine a pinup filling a wall ,, cheers all ...

Giggle n' Bits 20:57 17 Oct 04

freebie download. It has been on cover disk's from a PC Magazine before not sure which one.

But Printing A4 pics shouldn't be a problem with standard photo software, MGI, Arcsoft, Adobe.

Wonder if there is anything in the PCA Downloads section shareware.

Giggle n' Bits 20:58 17 Oct 04

and what software is provided .

Giggle n' Bits 20:59 17 Oct 04

There is Adobe and lots of other programes under Photo editing, etc oh DTP

fitcher 21:06 17 Oct 04

I am using an epson and I have all the well known software .I can print out a full size Afour .and then devide it into four .or eight even, print each piece in turn . but have to much degradation of the picture (I,ll close but still open to ideas )

Pesala 21:19 17 Oct 04

On my C80 printer driver, on the layout tab, there is an option for Posters. There you can choose from 4, 9, or 16 sheets, and whether or not to print cutting guides.

Otherwise, try PagePlus 5 from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…