Post stuck on Wait

SparkyJack 11:41 AM 03 May 11

I composed a new topic for Speakers Corner earlier this morning. Instead of posting it has stuck wait, and has been thus ever since

What is the next move please?

Graphicool1 12:14 PM 03 May 11

I find that when this happens to me I highlight what I've written and in the pop-up menu click 'cut'. Then I come right out of the forum I was trying to post to, to a totally different forum. Then I go back, click and paste my original attempted thread and once again click on 'Post'. Long winded I know but it works for me.

wiz-king 12:16 PM 03 May 11

Copy it then refresh the page, if it hasnt taken it put it in again.

bremner 13:46 PM 03 May 11

I have been having this problem for a while.

I have done everything listed above to no avail. Sometimes it will take 3,4,5 attempts before a post is successful.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:09 PM 03 May 11

Copy close thread reopen and paste retry to post.

March Hare 15:35 PM 03 May 11

Thanks for the tips; I've had this problem several times since the overhaul - it says Please Wait and nothing happens no matter how long I wait - gave up in the end.

Anyone listening at PCA?

bremner 15:56 PM 03 May 11

It has occured to me that I am having this problem with Safari on an iPad but on my main machine using FF4 I am able to post without problem.

What browsers are others having this problem using?

March Hare 15:58 PM 03 May 11

IE8

bremner 16:13 PM 03 May 11

One difference between my Safari and FF4 is that FF4 has ADBlock running.

SparkyJack 17:12 PM 03 May 11

Well I suppose I am pleased to knmow I am not alone Th anks chaps

Graphicool1 17:18 PM 03 May 11

bremner

I'm using FF4 no add-blockers

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites