Post don't e-mail

1st RHA 22:51 06 Jan 03
  1st RHA 22:51 06 Jan 03

There seems to be an increasing tendency to e-mail for answers just lately, the whole point of this forum, is to keep the conversation open so that we can all spot the errors or possible solutions and others can pick up on the advice given hence the name forum. please respect this and rejoin the spirit for all

DieSse 22:53 06 Jan 03

I agree wholeheartedly.

jazzypop 22:54 06 Jan 03

A timely reminder - I've received 4 emails today from this forum :)

jazzypop 22:56 06 Jan 03

Just a thought - perhaps it's partly as a reult of frustration at trying to post to the forum today? As another thread has stated, it has been a difficult day at the forum.

(Sounding a bit like Frankie Howerd, there!)

1st RHA 23:01 06 Jan 03

but had no problems with my V90 modem, but I had people e-mailing yesterday and noted a number of "by e-mail" posts hope it isn't tip of the iceberg.

VoG™ 23:03 06 Jan 03

I get loads. Some are thank-you's which is fine but if they continue to increase I will be sorely tempted to delete and ignore. Posters beware!

DieSse 23:09 06 Jan 03

I think newcomers may think they will get better results on a one-to-one basis. As we know this ain't so - in fact it's liable to be worse.

1st RHA 23:12 06 Jan 03

VoG™ DieSse jazzypop been a bit remiss due to personal probs lately, but the site spirit lives on.

jazzypop 23:18 06 Jan 03

It certainly does :)

Hope you probs are sorted / get sorted soon :(

1st RHA 23:26 06 Jan 03

the only bad news I haven't had yet is bankruptcy everything else is gone, never mind, I can still help others, chin up stiff upper lip etc still checking threads

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…