Possibly a daft question about using a printer....

Cybermaxx 20:07 28 Apr 06

.........but supposing there was a web page that was several screens deep, containing lots of images with text beside each image. Is it possible to somehow isolate a single image and it's text and print it out without printing everything on that page?

For example

click here

How would I isolate and print just one of those items?

Giggle n' Bits 20:40 28 Apr 06

If I am thinking what you want then right click the area from a web page and copy the picture from that page into a black document. Usually a page is made up of Blocks like the PCA Banner at the top of the forum page right clicking it gives you the option to Save picture as & at x location.

If I am on the wrong lines then sorry.

ade.h 21:19 28 Apr 06

Click and drag. You can highlight text and nearby images. Then print the selection; select Print... from the file menu and check the Selection radio button.

remind 22:30 28 Apr 06

Take a screenshot and print that? Prtscrn key and paste into Paint or click here

BRYNIT 23:43 28 Apr 06

If you are using IE7 highlight the selection. File/print preview will show you what is to be printed you can then print.

Cybermaxx 19:34 29 Apr 06

I normally use Firefox, but I can switch to IE. Right, thanks for the replies. All useful.

tonyq 20:19 29 Apr 06

Highlight the text- right click - left click "Copy". Right click to paste into a "Word Document"

Right click on the "Picture"-left click to "Copy". Right click paste into the "Word Document"

Print out the Word Document.

ade.h 23:05 29 Apr 06

Cybermaxx - The instructions that I gave apply to Firefox, so you have no need to return to IE.

DieSse 15:17 30 Apr 06

I find the simplest way is to use a screen capture program - you can select anything you want from the srceen by drawing a box round it with the cursor - then print or save it.

I use this with WinXP and it never lets me down. click here MWSnap version3

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…