Possible virus problems

msmop 07:14 20 Sep 03

Is anyone else experiencing this???? For the past 24 hours we have been repeatedly receiving e-mails supposedly from Microsoft about a critical update patch. Norton Anti-vius is picking them up and doing what it does and we use Mailwasher. I am now bouncing/blacklisting them and deleting them from the server before they arrive I took some details of the last on which were: Microsoft ([email protected]) Latest Net Critical Update Pack.

Is there anything more we can do to put a stop to this, apart from knocking the evil senders head off????

Janet

MAJ 07:24 20 Sep 03

Yes, they are viruses, just delete them using Mailwasher, don't bounce them.

Andsome 08:47 20 Sep 03

Microsoft NEVER EVER send e-mails unless they are replying to one. The only time that they will contact you is if you elect to receive notification of updates, and even these are not in e-mail form.

Andsome 08:55 22 Sep 03

Coincidence, just found this particular e-mail waiting for me at NTL. Deleted it before it arrived, using Mail Washer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…