Possible Nod32 Problem

big kev 20:17 24 Jun 05

I've just installed Nod32, but am not sure if it's working or not.

In my Zone Alarm Pro, Anti virus monitoring section, it can't find Nod32 and when I download emails, how do I know if it's working properly?

briggzy 20:24 24 Jun 05

Hi, you should have an icon in the system tray (bottom right of the screen) click this once and the system control centre opens, from here you can see the status of the various modules, when e-mails are downloaded you should also see some activity there regards e-mail scanning.

big kev 20:32 24 Jun 05

Cheers for the reply mate, I looked in the Emon log and all appears to be well, which is paramount.

I was just wondering why ZA can't pick it up?

briggzy 21:13 24 Jun 05

Hi, it's simply that the makers of Zonealarm haven't included Nod32 as a recognized antivirus within the program, Nod32 appears to be becoming more popular and may be included with a future update from Zonealarm, personally i think Nod32 is one of the best around but dont rely too much on the realtime monitoring, do a scan and clean at least once a week.

big kev 21:23 24 Jun 05

That's what I assumed mate, glad to know it's working though, so I'll just wait until ZA update the software in the future.

Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…