Poser for a Corel Paint Shop Pro X user?

Toppers1 16:34 12 Sep 06

Hi to any PSP X experts,

When I try to open a picture with Corel PSP X, in the 'Open' dialogue box, the files are always presented to me in the 'List' format.

I would much prefer to have them offered as a 'Thumbnail'. This was how they used to be and I cannot think of when this changed or why. However everytime I change the option to 'Thumbnail', by using the "View Menu", it reverts back to 'List', when I go to open the next picture.

I have changed the 'My Picture' folder options in Windows Explorer to 'Thumbnail', as I thought that might solve this, but that hasn't made any difference.

TIA for any help or suggestions!

Toppers1

ened 06:55 13 Sep 06

It's a long time since I used Corel but I seem to remember you can change almost anything throught the 'preferences' menu.

ventanas 08:58 13 Sep 06

In the PSP Open dialog to the right hand side of the icons at the top is the View Menu options. Change how you want the files to appear here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…