portfolio's

toniclady 13:45 28 Jun 04

i am doing an nvq course and need to build a portfolio and email, does anyone know how to do this
thnx

xania 13:51 28 Jun 04

I don't fully understand your question. Having just completed a NVQ portfolio is Service Management, and previously advised on NVQ in IT, I do understand what a portfolio is, but I also know that the layout of the portfolio follows the standard laid out in the NVQ specification. You will need to discuss the precise details with your mentor. Your mention of email has thrown me, so what is the topic and at what level are you completing your NVQ?

toniclady 14:01 28 Jun 04

its for nursing, its c grade.its for a friend. they have done the work but need to put it in a portfolio and email it, i dont know how to do that, do you do it word or use powerpoint

crimbo 14:11 28 Jun 04

you can use the CV wizard in word, and then Email it as an attachment afterwards

xania 15:29 28 Jun 04

You can zip all your documents within the portfolio into a single folder and e-mail this as an attachment, or you can send the individual files - all as attachments. You should either set your system to report successful delivery or, better still, ask the recipient to confirm safe receipt of your e-mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…