KimW 21:46 11 Jul 03

can anyone suggest good popup blocker as some of the ones i receive are disgusting and i have a young child in the house.

perpetually-perplexed 21:52 11 Jul 03

i use one called no-ads
it is easy to use, there are so many.
just type in free web popup blocker in a search engine.
you'll get loads

jazzypop 22:08 11 Jul 03

Pop-ups can come from a variety of sources, so you need a variety of methods to protect yourself (and your child).

click here and download the new Google toolbar. You get a pop-up blocker, and the benefits of the Google toolbar, in one.

click here and download adaware from the majorgeeks link. Install and run it, and it will remove any programs that are already on your PC and generating popups.

Finally, click here and download spywareblaster - this program will prevent many new popups from being installed.

Remember to update adaware and spywareblaster regularly (check once a week).

P.S. In case they are arriving via the Messenger service, read the information at click here , look for the removal link halfway down on the right of the page, and follow the instructions for your version of Windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…