Popup blocker wont let me accsess serches

Ex plorer 15:21 19 Dec 05

Hi I am having problems opening any search and the click here. I can only access by right clicking and open in New Window.
As soon as I click on a search I get the message pop-up blocked
It’s a pop up blocker by Explorer I think.
I have turned of the PUB in tools.
I have disabled one in start up
I have Spywaer Doctor and turned that off.I have Norton and turned that off.
Tuned of XP firewall.
still cant get any where, If I do get into a site
by left clicking it will freez the screen.

Ex

stalion 15:24 19 Dec 05

have you tried re-booting?

Ex plorer 15:31 19 Dec 05

Yes after changes I rebooted. I will switch off and start anew.

Mytob 15:34 19 Dec 05

simple answer dont use ie and use a real browser like firefox or opra. iv seen the prob on ie befor and to say the least it is a joke. i use firefox which works much better and you can also dl a adblocker pluging for it to manualy block averts which works a treat.

Ex plorer 15:41 19 Dec 05

Hi yes I can access throgh Firefox no problems.
I cant open IE at all now.

Mytob 15:47 19 Dec 05

well thats a good thing m8 :) help you kick that nasty ie habbit youv got goin on there lol. you cant do much about it and hell i wouldent anyway. ie is a suposed core part of the system witch M$ say you cant remove (yer right!) so you cant technicaly delete it and reinstall it because windows sees the files have been deleted and will just replace them so saying you will have ie wether you like it or not. this does not help for fixing bugs in it. to realy remove it download unlocker and unlock the ie dirctory and delete it. then reinstall ie from the installer. but as i said i would not bother with ie. trus me youl be pleased you cicked the habbit. :)

Skyver 15:47 19 Dec 05
  jimv7 16:05 19 Dec 05

Hold control down as you click.

Ex plorer 23:23 19 Dec 05

Great sense of humour Mytob LOL.
Gona have to do sumat the whole system is slowing down. I lost google and eBay tool bars in IE and had to reinstall them. i am still using Firefox or i would not be here. gona Defrag and do a full system check.

Ex

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…