poprob 22:02 17 Nov 03

Help please, I have some thing unusual,my home page has changed from Freeserve to "worldusa" and a small popup appears "stay behind" which replicates itself quickly, I did download a game from Zdnet but I don't normally have trouble,anyone any ideas,unfortunately I have to go out now so wont be back for 2 hours.Thanks for any help.Den

dazzling (work) 22:22 17 Nov 03

you need to look for a small program that may have installed itself on your pc.look for something similar to the website name.if you find it delete it.then go into ie select tool > internet options and reset the hompage to freeserve.com and click apply.ps dont forget the www. first like i did.darren

VoG II 22:27 17 Nov 03

Read this click here

Get and run Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

If they don't work get Start Page Guard click here click on the padlock top left, reset your home page then click the padlock again to lock it.

poprob 22:59 17 Nov 03

Thank you both for your reply's, I managed to pop back in but have to go out again and will try to sort it out in the morning.

poprob 12:12 18 Nov 03

Thanks again its now sorted.Den

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…